Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back home...



It's a cloudy day after a bout of rain. Me and Ange are just sitting in my house's upstairs living room, both doing our own assignments. The Usama song is starting to get to my head. *swt* Mama bought all of us an ice cream cone from the passing ice cream man that comes around 3pm to 4pm everyday of the week. *chuckle* Nice to be able to eat all this stuff again. Man, I miss home so much. 


Credits to Google Images

I am very very sleepy at the moment. Not sure how on Earth am I going to finish a full paper today. But I suppose I must. I have to complete another paper by this weekend. Another Saturday / Sunday working on a paper. Meh! 

But eh~ better than rushing four papers in a week anyway. It's good enough that it's split to two a week. I still got my Pragmatics and Sociolinguistics class full project paper to complete. Not to mention the elusive Syntax paper that we're supposed to be doing, although God help us on that one, cause the lecturer hasn't been coming for ages. Can't we just cut that paper off our list and just take it in another two semesters? Would be so much easier seeing as we will probably get killed going into the exam hall for that paper anyways.

Maybe a nap before continuing the stupid paper. =3=

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com