Saturday, May 4, 2013

Election, best friends and hotties (as if in any way they go together... =3= )

Ange's still teaching and I'm left at home to finish my assignments and whatnot. I wonder really. Tomorrow's the election and it will probably be a mess, the places I mean. People rushing to places to get their vote in. Not sure if it's a good idea to be a registered voter this year with all the hubbub, but I guess the people have to voice out somehow. 

Mother's Day is in a little more than a week's time and I'm wondering what to get for mama. I can't get her a pair of shoes, what with the superstition surrounding shoes so much. Better let her buy her own shoes. Not sure if the superstition applies to mothers really. Maybe I can get a her a bath set or something. If anything, she needs relaxation. Just that I'm not sure what products she would be happy to use. I suppose I can head to The Body Shop the next few days to have a look around. Let's hope the roads aren't as messed up as I predict it might be. 

Many things happened over the past few days. Things that made me just want to hide in a hole and cry. But I guess life has to go on. But for one thing, sometimes, having straight guy best friends suck, big time. This is coming from a girl's point of view obviously. More specifically, my own.

Having a guy best friend who's straight will just in end up in so many problems if he doesn't turn out to be your beau. You'll face a certain amount of jealousy when he gets a new girlfriend, for one thing. You'll be wondering whether, compared to that new girlfriend, if you're not good enough. Granted, you yourself may already have a beau, but heck, the mental comparison is still naturally made. One can't help this sort of thing can you. You just wonder why has he never liked you. Or if he did, why did he ever change his mind. It's baffling really. I'm wondering if poor Ange is thinking that he's stuck with me for the rest of his life with my kind of baggage. *chuckle*

*** ***

Looking at Dubai princes and hotties at the moment on Facebook. Gosh those men are D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S to look at. Mm mm mm mm mm~ 


Credits to FB page : Omar Borkan Al Gala

Gorgeous, isn't he? Man, they don't mak'em like that in most countries *snicker*. Maybe I should ask my Arabian friends about it. Reminds me of the guy who acted in Sinbad. Yummy~ Some eye candy for the weekend wouldn't hurt. Especially with all the election yahoos on the go. 

Perhaps a biscuit is in order. I'm hungry.

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com