Monday, April 29, 2013

Of proms and jump suits

Yesterday was my ex-residential college prom. Last year, it wasn't compulsory for everyone to go. But I went anyway. Everybody else didn't though, at least most of them didn't. And this year it is compulsory, and I wonder whether I should have just broke my back and went. What I would give just to see them guys dress up to the nines, looking as if it is their own wedding. Men in tux are hot regardless, nuff' said. And to be the one whom everybody turn their heads for because you just look that much more gorgeous when made up, some sort of a fantasy of mine. Granted, I did that last year. But one can't call it quits just because I've already had the experience of it *chuckle*.

It's raining cats and dogs again today. My pants got wet while waiting for a cab to come pick me up. This nice Indian girl stood in front of me in the bus stop right after I stood at my spot. She was nice enough to hail the cab for me and asked me to go in the cab first. God bless her. But still needless to say, I still got wet through though. 

Feeling so tired today. I gotta pack before Ange comes over to pick me up. I'm staying with him again tonight before we go back my hometown together tomorrow. Ah...such relaxation. I relish these moments. *sigh of pleasure*


Credits to Soulmate for the picture


Was thinking of getting this jump suit from Soulmate. They call it a jumper. But I thought jumpers were those sweaters Mrs. Weasley makes for Ron and the others for Christmas in Harry Potter. Maybe I'm wrong. But anyway, the jump suits look totally adorable. I asked about the size and they told me it's a free size thing.

Now, the thing is, with dresses, free size is understandable. It's either just right, too short or too long. Either way, you'll be able to wear them. The thing with jump suits is that there is a height difference too it. Get the right size or you'll be having a hard time adjusting the straps and the material pinching your crotch. *snicker* Pardon the way I put things but it is a fact with jump suits. =3

Alas, the owner told me that it will not be able to fit me. I have to kiss my short fantasy of wearing that suit goodbye. It's so cute I could cry from not wearing it. =3= 

So much for my fantasy...

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com