Monday, May 20, 2013

After assignment frustration...

It is only now that I've just finished my final presentation for tomorrow's Rheatorical class. 1.30am in the morning huh? Lovely. *nose wrinkle* I wanted to blog earlier, but I was rather afraid of not having enough time to complete the whole friggin' thing. I was annoyed at all the smallest things around me. I hadn't bathed, I hadn't finish the speech and the shorter hairs on the back of my neck are prickling me to no end, not to mention the mosquitoes that is flying around the place, waiting for an opportunity to bite me.

I miss Ange today. Really badly. You don't know how much I want to just be with him and just sleep there right now, isolated from the whole world. His room is like that, isolated. Makes it nice when you just want a mini getaway every day after school. Unfortunately, my place here isn't like that, which means it's adding to my stress at paramount amounts. Damn the lecturer for making us do this. Jeez...

I've got to pop to bed. This is just a short post, but at least still better than nothing. :) 
Goodnight world.

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com