Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Finally back here at the house after spending more than half a day at home with mama and the family for Mother's Day. :D Felt kinda guilty cause I made mama wait for her present, probably letting her think that we didn't get anything for her. God bless mama. But I wanted le bro to be home before we gave it to her together. That idiot took so long to come back I almost thought that he was going to miss seeing me off (at 6pm!!!!) even. *swt*

But everything was redeemed when I saw mama's happy smile when she saw the present. I made le bro give it to her cause she seems to be happier when she receives things from him. *laughs* She peered into the Elianto bag we gave the present in and took out the Body Mist =w= Then I explained that there is two bottles inside. One, the Body Mist. Two, the Perfume. She seemed touched and said we shouldn't have spent so much on her, two bottles some more. I still feel like I haven't spent enough on her. She's the best mama in the whole world really. She would cook for me in the middle of the night if I ask. Best mama! *hugs* Don't worry, 'kay mama? When I start working, I'll bring you out to one of the best restaurant there is and choose the best food to your taste for you! :) If not, I'll order the best spa package there is for you. :) I promise. Love you mama!! *loves!*

Crap! I'm hungry. *sobs* Ange brought me out to have a late dinner just now. Poor dear couldn't eat because he had to pick me up from the bus terminal. But just watching him eat was pure torture. The fried chicken on the plate was so intoxicating that I had to force myself to read a book to be distracted. Unfortunately, my nose and my stomach wasn't distracted at all. It growled to the point of madness. Ange must have sensed something amiss because he asked me again if I wanted to call for food (I just ordered a tall glass of Honey Peach Juice). But I had to tell myself to say no. One thing, I wanted to help him save a little bit of money. Two, I really have to stop eating so late into the night. I'm already getting rounder ('fat', as mama put it) from all the late night eating that I've been doing almost every weekend. Granted, I enjoy eating regardless of the time. But I guess I have to start somewhere with my 'diet'.

I quote someone from Twitter. I am on a seafood diet. I see food, I eat them. =3= *sigh*

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com