Monday, May 27, 2013

Worried...

Yesterday I felt like one of those emotional wrecking balls came right at me, without even a warning that things were going to happen. Annoyed, left-out, hurt, depressed, bothered, and perhaps even jealousy, all of them rolled into one huge ball of chaos. And yet, I couldn't help it. So God help me.

I told Ange everything that was bothering me. God bless that sweet man of mine. He can always understand (if not empathize) the reasons why I would feel a certain way. Just that I myself don't really know what to do or say sometimes to help myself feel better. Just because everything else I've tried hadn't worked. 

Anyway, I bought a new ukulele to play from the Read Malaysia bookfair. Only 88 bucks adding 2 for the picks and 15 for the bag. Total 105 bucks then. Partly, I didn't feel the burn because it felt like an investment more than a purchase. I really want to learn how to play it, to be able to play songs as I go around in the future. Of course, partly it is also because I'm not opening the Excel file for expenses that I have. *grins*

Ah well, the next four days eating instant noodles will be the plan then. Gotta get more instant noodles. 

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com