Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday mornings...bah!



It's already 12:25 in the morning on a Monday. I just finished poking at a Hello Kitty wool felt doll. I must say that took a little bit more effort than usual. I don't like to do lines so much compared to the bigger patches. But eh~~ sacrifices must be made for near perfection, oui?

Classes starts at 10am in the morning and I am dreading to wake up so early. 8am, on a Monday. And people wonder why they call it Monday blues? Well...then again, my Wednesdays are busier. Got to wake up at 6am for that day every week. I suppose they should change Monday blues to Wednesday grays. Doesn't sound too different now, does it?


To that someone...


Meh...Monday blues. One day before my so-called holiday starts. To heck with it. I should be looking forward to the whole thing. Unfortunately, sleepiness never seems to help with my moods. If only I get 36 hours every day. I would keep 10 hours everyday for sleeping. Just for sleeping. Sleeping is such of that a luxury for university students nowadays. *sigh* I wonder what has the university life turned into. I don't party. Which is why it makes me wonder.

Another day, another story. Perhaps I'll be bored enough to find something interesting to do. 

Ironic, I know. =)

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com