Sunday, April 28, 2013

One to the universe: A philosophy

Finally, a new blog is in place. Damn the new blogger interface. I didn't know where was what after being away from the blogging scene for a while that it took me 3 hours just to get the XML template in. There weren't many blog templates that I fancied, so I figured I'd choose one that suits my mood at the moment. Hopefully I won't be so fickle as to change it again within the next 24 hours. And yes, I am like that. Fickle.

Odd, isn't it? How time flies. Just yesterday I was sipping my hot chocolate, looking out into the pouring rain, contemplating the philosophies of life. *sigh* Oh wait...that was yesterday. Silly me. My memory doesn't serve me too well at times like this. Apologies.


*nose wrinkle* A new blog, a new chapter of life. I wonder what life has in store for me. To be honest, sometimes I look out into space and suddenly get this thought that I am but a human in the whole universe. It's as if I am but a soul, watching a movie through my eyes, Kaitlyn Emily's eyes, and watch everything unfold in her (my) life. I wonder if other people gets the same thoughts, or am I just that mental?

At times I just feel like I'm detached from the whole world. Not really detached. But somewhat like being in limbo watching a movie. A seemingly endless movie. I am Kaitlyn Emily. But I can also be Captain Hook running away from the crocodile, or Cinderella slipping away while leaving behind her glass slipper. Interesting, isnt it? When you think of it that way I mean. 

You're now living as who you are. Perhaps Arthur Cranberry or Peter Malador, well, whatever your name is anyway. You are living, right now, in the life of (insert your name here). Didn't you ever wonder if other people are seeing the same things you're seeing? Or if they are doing the same thing you're doing, but in a different location? Okay, granted. I don't make much sense at the moment because I'm in a state of half asleep and rambling. But I hope you'll catch my drift. It's something interesting to think about when you do catch it. Really...

Or maybe I am just that mental. :) Who knows.

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com