Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First post of the new year : 2014

First day of the new year of 2014. *rolls rolls rolls about* I have no inkling as to what I want to do now. Oh, I know what I should do, and that is studying for my French exam in two days (but less than 48 hours TAT). But my heart is not letting me want to do it, and I can tell you, that's the highest level of procrastination I can give you. (._. ) When my heart doesn't want me to do something, the thing really can't be done. If I force myself to, all that will come to be is just much yawning and complaints of tiredness.

French, french, french....seriously I am never ever going to take another foreign language again unless I'm sure that I want to commit to that time. Studying for it is such a drag...compulsory, yes I know; but still a drag nonetheless. Now I'm trying to convince Ange that it is best for me to study beside him (although I'm seriously doubting that myself...but then again, I have been known to act when I need to, I've done my best assignments with him by my side for goodness sake =3=) but I'm not sure he'll take me up on that suggestion. O~Q

My first professional dressing up picture is already out, thanks to Michael Tang Photography. It reminds me to get a new corset, a decent one this time instead of a paper made one from "taobao". OTL Anything from taobao is only worth wearing once (or twice if one really wants to push it). Hopefully, my next attempt at dressing up will be a little more decent. Thinking along the lines of High Priest, Ada Wong or Lina Inverse. Am currently leaning towards Lina Inverse now, but I'm sorta the opposite of how Lina looks like. She's Western (from the name), short and has small boobs (-_-). I won't say anything further than that. =A=

On another note, I'm excitedly waiting for the Sony Xperia Z1 mini to be launched in Singapore and in turn, locally. Ange promised to buy me one so that I don't have to worry about my phone (my sordid Samsung, although lovingly bought by my dad, is starting to make me want to throw it at a wall). God bless him. T^T Been racking my head on how to save up (even if I do save up to a certain amount, obviously I need to save up more than that to actually want to use that amount (._. ) ) and I reluctantly asked him. He said instead of the C that I asked for, he rather get me the Z1 mini so that I won't have to worry about my phone for two years. TAT I love him sho sho much! (so touched...)

May the new year of 2014 bless us with all the happiness, luck, prosperity, smiles, safety and fun that exists. :) Oh yes, can't forget love too. >D God bless us all~ <3

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com