Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas month

Heh...the first post for December. A hectic month for sure for most university students, as most of us have finals coming soon, thus the assignment deadlines are looming near. I have deadlines too. But alas, my brain doesn't register the intensity of the stress when my body does feel it. My heart feels like it's a little chokey now, but my brain really can't seem to see any urgency or the high level of the assignments. Is it just me? Because all of a sudden I'm finding myself trying to get out of every single class / assignment with just the minimum requirements. This makes me doubt my ability if I really want to get to Masters. Probably that line isn't for someone like me. But I'm not sure what I'm going to do in the future.

Ah well...take what comes I suppose. God bless me.

So...CF is coming before Christmas this December. I already have my costume done and ready, just hoping that everything will go as planned. Don't you hate it when plans just get messed up at the last minute? The amount of effort you have to give just to make things similar to what you want or to make things to a level where it's tolerable for you. Heh...I'm having coscards made though. It will be a first time that I'm having any sort of card made for myself. ~(_^_)~ But I'm wondering if anybody will be ask for my coscard, seeing as my costume won't really be a normal cosplay costume, more to Halloween side of things. Renaissance wench / Western European gypsy. A generic costume. One thing about being generic though, is that I can change my costume to suit my tastes, anything I want I can put on: hats, scarves, make up, jingles even. 

Listening to Christmas songs now. But it doesn't feel much of a Christmassy feel. Probably because I can't decorate my room (nobody except my roommate will see it anyway) and I can't play the music without the headphones (roommate is already in bed - so early =A=) because I can't disturb people with my crazy Christmassy mood. Perhaps when it's nearing (a few days before?) the day itself I'll start wearing a Santa hat, just to liven up the mood. Let people stare if they want to. Spreading the Christmas spirit is sorta more important. xD

0 mini-scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com